1. We strive to provide the best quality, value & service to meet the needs of our customers as defined in the Sales of Goods Act S14(2), Consumer Protection (Fair Trading) Act and Lemon Law.
2. We provide insurance cover note (AVA Insurance Pte Ltd) to our customer upon purchase, in order to protect customers who have made pre-payments, including but are not limited to packages/ vouchers to my business.
3. Complimentary services/ Vouchers are not covered under insurance AVA insurance Pte Ltd.
4. The AVA insurance and prepaid package is valid for 2 years from date of purchase & the maximum insurance per certificate will be $10,000. The insurance will compensate spa customers for unutilized package value in the event of spa closure.
Clear Fee Policy
5. We will honour all prices stated in the spa menu, shelf talker, advertisement & promotion which includes 7% GST.
6. We will display discounted price clearly in the premise.
7. We do not over or under charge and we ensure correct change is given to the customers.
8. We will inform and seek customer approval in advance, for any additional services and top up services or upgrade of product.
9. We will honour the prices quoted at the time of booking for treatments & spa packages & other related services.
10. We accept original spa vouchers issued by our Company, which must be presented prior to treatment.
11. We accept payment modes in cash (SGD), Nets, Visa, Master & American Express.
12. We offer a 5 working days cooling period, (excluding Saturday, Sunday & public holidays) during which you may request for a full refund for all fully or partially paid packages and unused products purchased.
13. We will only offer to refund partial payment of the deposit paid for packages purchased if the transaction is cancelled within one month. For transaction cancelled after one month, no refunds will be made. We do not accept deposits for any appointments/reservations made.
14. We allow packages to be transferable or exchangeable for products/ services, after the 5 working days cooling period (excluding Saturday, Sunday & public holidays). Payee can request for refund on valid medical grounds. *requires supporting medical document. (There will be a 10% admin charge on initial package purchase & used treatment will be reverted to a la carte value)
15. All refunds may be made via cheque, interbank transfer (or credit card reversal) within 14 working days.
Stress Free Treatment
16. We do not perform pressure selling by the therapist during treatment & in the treatment room.
17. We serve both male & female customers.
18. Service guarantee is to provide (e.g change of therapist within first 10 min of treatment)
19. We are committed to ensure all customers’ data are strictly private.
We are committed to our therapist being formally trained to meet training standards in accordance with prevailing CAT 1 requirement stipulated by the Licensing Authority.
SPA ESPRIT commits to seek approval from Case Trust in writing of any change(s) example; implementation of prepayment, change of accredited outlet address and the following stated below within 7 days.
- ACRA business profile, Ownership, Partners, Directors, Legal Entity Name
- ME Licence, Establishment name, ME Licensee
- Contact person for CaseTrust, Name, Designation, Contact number, Email
- Mailing address
- Outlet address
- Business contact
- Additional/Cessationn of outlets
- Withdraw collection of prepayment
If there has been no collection of prepayment and/or input of prepaid customers’ data into the approved Prepayment Protection System for 15 continuous days, we will inform CaseTrust immediately in writing.